Our DM services – implemented in a company of its own
In 2007 we founded SocraMetrics in order to set up a completely new data management structure following internationally accepted standards – CDISC-compliant with SDTMIG standard and CDASH-based – embedded in a modern and completely validated IT system.
For details see SocraMetrics.
Data management at SocraMetrics includes
- CRF design and annotation
- Data Management Plan / Data Validation Plan
- Database design
- Data collection (double data entry / electronic data transfer)
- CRF tracking
- Data validation and automated edit checks
- Discrepancy management with pre-approved self-evident corrections (SECs) and data clarifications forms (DCFs)
- Medical and pharmaceutical coding (e.g. MedDRA, WHOART)
- Data extraction
- Database locking